Want to learn how to direct and control your puppy from a distance?
would you like a focused puppy who listens to you even when off lead and distracted?
then join our Hoops ‘n Pups Foundation Class.
This class is suitable for social pups over the age of 6 months. My Hoops ‘n Pups class is specially designed with your puppy’s mental and physical development in mind.
During the class we will cover the following topics:
- Safely introduce your puppy to the various pieces of equipment used in hoopers, such as the hoops, barrels, tunnels, gates and dash mats.
- Work on your puppy’s coordination to improve body awareness and reduce the risk of injuries.
- Teach your puppy to wait.
- Teach your puppy to complete short sequences of equipment, slowly increasing until you and our puppy can complete a short flowing course.
- Teach you how to use play as a reward.
- Directions: Teach your puppy to turn left and right on cue.
- Distance: Teach you how to keep control as your puppy moves further away from you.
- Teach you how to control your puppy’s speed and ensure success on the course.
Limited to 4 puppy and handler teams per session