Want to learn how to direct and control your puppy from a distance?
would you like a focused puppy who listens to you even when off lead and distracted?
then join our 8-week Hoops ‘n Pups Foundation Course.
Next course start date: 17th May 2023.
This class is suitable for social pups over the age of 6 months. My Hoops ‘n Pups class is specially designed with your puppy’s mental and physical development in mind.
During the class we will cover the following topics:
- Safely introduce your puppy to the various pieces of equipment used in hoopers, such as the hoops, barrels, tunnels, gates and dash mats.
- Work on your puppy’s coordination to improve body awareness and reduce the risk of injuries.
- Teach your puppy to wait.
- Teach your puppy to complete short sequences of equipment, slowly increasing until you and your puppy can complete a short-flowing course.
- Teach you how to use play as a reward.
- Directions: Teach your puppy to turn left and right on cue.
- Distance: Teach you how to keep control as your puppy moves further away from you.
- Teach you how to control your puppy’s speed and ensure success on the hoopers course.
Limited to 4 puppy and handler teams per session
There are no reviews yet.